Earthquake Foundation Retrofitting in San Jose, California
When an earthquake occurs, it can cause serious damages to your home's foundation and structure. Studies show that retrofitted homes that get hit by California earthquakes have performed well with little to no structural damage. All Heating & Air Conditioning offers complete residential earthquake retrofit services in San Jose, California.
Call for a FREE Quote
Protect Your San Jose Home from Earthquake Damage
All Heating & Air Conditioning will provide you with all the information you need to know to understand what improvements your wood frame home will require to reduce the risk of property damage during the next earthquake. Simply call (408) 479-4997 to speak to one of our San Jose earthquake foundation retrofitting experts.
Top Reasons to Retrofit Your San Jose Home
- Prevent displacement from the foundation
- Reduce structural damage during earthquakes
- Most cost-effective structural improvement option!
Why is Retrofitting in San Jose Necessary?
- Increases safety for you and your family
- Financially protects your biggest investment
- Ensures your home is a safe living environment
Call All Heating & Air Conditioning today for your free quote and foundation assessment: (408) 479-4997.